Géolocalization
 
Cimetière Villers station

Le Village - 62144 VILLERS AU BOIS

 
 

Located behind the old station of Villers-au-Bois, the military cemetery contains some 1200 British graves and 32 German graves. Opened by the French troops, was then used by the British between July 1916 and September 1918. Nearby is the Château de la Haie which served as the headquarters of the French state during the great major offensive on Lorette and Vimy Ridge in 1915.

Host languages :
french