Géolocalization
 
Mairie, église et écoles de Souchez

Place Kensigton - 62153 SOUCHEZ

 
 

The common Souchez, which had a strategic position on the front, has been is particularly scarred by the battles of the Great War.

The school buildings are symmetrically distributed on both sides of the hall. This imposing architectural highlights the importance given to institutions during Reconstruction. Near the square is the church, rebuilt between 1928 and 1931. Like other churches built in the same period in the industry, the concrete is particularly present.

Host languages :
french