Géolocalization
 
Temple protestant

Avenue Jean Jaurès - 62800 LIEVIN

 
 

Subsequent to the arrival of minor Protestant notably from Belgium, the first temple was built in 1886 in Lievin.

Destroyed during the First World War, he was replaced by the present temple was built between 1923 and 1925 by the architect George Laude.
Located on the main road from the center of Lievin, this temple of Art Deco adopts innovative plan includes three platforms to place the maximum number of faithful in the building. It is a remarkable testimony to the Protestant presence in the mining area.

Host languages :
french